Myerson’s EMA device is a simple, patient-friendly oral appliance created for noninvasive, nonobtrusive treatment of Sleep Apnea and Snoring. The primary treatment mechanism of opening the bite and gently moving the mandible forward is achieved with the use of interchangeable elastic straps that offer varying degrees of mandibular advancement.
- Per unit by using an intra-oral scanner
- Turnaround time
- 30 days Warranty
This comfortable device can be adjusted at home using one of four different strengths of elastic straps that match the strength of the pull to the musculature of the patient and minimizes tooth movement.
- Centric bite registration
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Can be used for any patient with either a full or partial set of natural teeth.
- Remaining teeth should have sufficient height of contour for the device to gain retention at the gingival third.
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Edentulous patients
- Patients with braces
- Patients with dentures
- Used as a bleaching tray
- It can be fitted to a partial denture only if it has adequate retention and the patient sleeps with it in place.
- Cannot be used in cases of myofacial dysfunction, arthropathy of the temporomandibular joint and advanced periodontal problems.