Our CAD/CAM Multi-Layer PMMA provisionals are a highly aesthetic solution for your provisional needs. CAD/CAM Multi-Layer temps are fabricated using state of the art CAD/CAM technology. We prep your pre-operative model, scan using laser technology, fabricate your temporary bridge with ideal contour, contacts, and occlusion and mill from a solid block of Vita shaded PMMA (Polymethylmethacrylate).
Our CAD/CAM process delivers a very dense temporary that eliminates pitting or porosity associated with other layered or flowable techniques. When you receive your case simply reline the temporaries chair-side for an esthetic long term provisional option.
- Per unit by using an intra-oral scanner
- Turnaround time
- 30 days Warranty
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Bite registration
- Bridges, full arches, crowns
- Complex cases, including multi-unit situations
- Patients with sensitivity to acrylate resins
- NOT a fixed, definitive restoration
- When you receive your case simply reline the temporaries chair-side using jet acrylic for an esthetic long-term provisional option
- Use temporary cement on your temporaries