It can be difficult to communicate to your patients exactly what you have planned for their total smile restoration. Diagnostic Wax-ups can become a key tool in your overall case planning and communication. And the beautiful wax-ups created by the artisans at Reliable Arts will show your patients exactly what you have in mind and increase the acceptance rate of your planned treatments.
- Per unit by using an intra-oral scanner
- Turnaround time
- 7 Years warranty
Beyond patient communication, Diagnostic Wax-ups are invaluable for their ability to help when considering bite relations, occlusal schemes and vertical and horizontal planes.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Bite registration
- Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, Full Arches
- Patients can see a preview of their case before it is completed; Visibly shows changes such as gingival re-contouring, crown length, anatomy and occlusion
- Chairside temporaries can be made when used as a putty matrix
- Improved preparation design when using clear thermoformed prep guide
- When you receive your case simply reline the temporaries chair-side using jet acrylic for an esthetic long-term provisional option
- Use temporary cement on your temporaries