Zirconia Lingual is the ideal restoration material for cases where more translucency and vitality is needed than most materials can provide. The porcelain veneered on the labial and buccal surfaces enhances beauty while the solid zirconia in the biting areas eliminates the risk of porcelain fracture associated with Porcelain Fused to Zirconia Restorations.
- Per unit by using an intra-oral scanner
- Turnaround time
- 7 Years warranty
The strong biting surfaces makes this restoration ideal for patients with reduced vertical clearance and bruxers.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Bite Registration
- Tooth shade
- Anterior & Posterior Crowns and Bridges
- Crowns or Bridges over Custom Abutments
- All the advantages of Monolithic Zirconia with the esthetics of layered porcelain on the labial/buccal surfaces
- The perfect blend of strength and esthetics especially for anteriors
- Increase bridge connector dimensions using solid zirconia while maintaining beautiful anterior vitality with veneered porcelain