Night guards can make a world of difference for your bruxing and grinding patients, alleviating pain and preventing further destruction of existing healthy dentition. The Comfort H/S™ Night Guard is the most widely prescribed night guard due to its comfort and fit. Two layers make up the Comfort H/S™ Night Guard: a 1 mm soft, comfortable polyurethane inner layer and a 3 mm hard, durable copolyester outer layer. The soft internal surface rests comfortably against the teeth and gums, while the hard occlusal surface provides durability and bonds with acrylic for easy modification.
- Per unit by using an intra-oral scanner
- Turnaround time
- 30 days Warranty
The Comfort H/S™ Night Guard is a proactive step in protecting your patient’s existing healthy teeth. This night guard is a customized appliance that fits over the upper or lower teeth during sleep that can offset the effects of bruxing or clenching while protecting the teeth from daily wear and tear.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Soft polyurethane inner layer rests comfortably against the teeth and gums
- Hard, durable copolyester outer layer
- Indicated for severe bruxing/clenching
- Ideal for patients who are allergic to acrylics or metal
- Advanced wear on biting surfaces of teeth after years of clenching and grinding
- Vertical fracture caused by clenching
- Abfraction lesions due to grinding
- Brush and floss your teeth before placing the Comfort H/S Night Guard in your mouth.
- Do NOT soak the bite splint in mouthwash, denture cleaner or alcohol.
- Do NOT place the bite splint in hot or boiling water or expose to excessive heat (such as direct sunlight). This may distort the appliance.
- After use, rinse the bite splint with water and store dry.
- Clean the bite splint with soap and warm water only.
- If the bite splint becomes loose, tight or causes you any discomfort, contact your dentist immediately.